Ban Mining Donations
We call on the government to ban mining and petroleum industry donations to help clean up politics in NSW.
Corporate interests do not donate money unless they want something in return and for too long now politics in NSW has been tainted by big business donations from these industries. Banning donations from mining and petroleum industries is the obvious next step in cleaning up how we do politics in NSW.
ICAC agrees and previously has highlighted the corruption risk faced by the mining and resource sector as it directly benefits from government decisions.
The Greens are calling for the ban of mining and petroleum industry donations to put a stop to these industries' corrosive influence on our democracy.
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Win on Sirius sell-off
- Standing up against overdevelopment
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A ferry for West Balmain
- The case for electric buses
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- WestConnex Stage 3a
- Stop pollution from cruise ships
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail