Callan Park Master Plan petition
The Hon. Mike Baird MP NSW Premier
GPO Box 5341
SYDNEY NSW 2000
The NSW government was presented with the Callan Park Master Plan over three years ago. It was developed by Leichhardt Council with the community, and was designed to protect, preserve and promote the historic Callan Park site.
I am calling on the government to implement the award winning Callan Park Master Plan which would see this wonderful parkland be preserved as a place for recreation, relaxation and mental health recovery. The lack of any decision by the government is very concerning for our community.
It is with only with a Trust within the properly funded Master Plan that the future of Callan park will be secure. I encourage you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Win on Sirius sell-off
- Standing up against overdevelopment
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A ferry for West Balmain
- The case for electric buses
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- WestConnex Stage 3a
- Stop pollution from cruise ships
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail