Callan Park Master Plan petition
The Hon. Mike Baird MP NSW Premier
GPO Box 5341
SYDNEY NSW 2000
The NSW government was presented with the Callan Park Master Plan over three years ago. It was developed by Leichhardt Council with the community, and was designed to protect, preserve and promote the historic Callan Park site.
I am calling on the government to implement the award winning Callan Park Master Plan which would see this wonderful parkland be preserved as a place for recreation, relaxation and mental health recovery. The lack of any decision by the government is very concerning for our community.
It is with only with a Trust within the properly funded Master Plan that the future of Callan park will be secure. I encourage you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- Inner West Community Energy
- Parliamentary Inquiry Recommendations expose WestConnex debacle
- The case for electric buses
- $16,000 solar grant for Forest Lodge Public
- WestConnex Stage 3a
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A Ferry for West Balmain
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- March for our future
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail