Applications are now open for local not-for-profit groups to apply for funding through the 2017 Community Building Partnership program.
The grants are available annually for community infrastructure projects that deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes. Through the program, the NSW Government ensures funding is available to support organisations that think first and foremost about the needs of locals.
• Construction of new community infrastructure; or
• Refurbishment/renovation/repair of existing community infrastructure; or
• Purchase of capital equipment items with a minimum individual asset value of $2,500
• Enhances facilities: develops a vibrant, sustainable and inclusive community through the
enhancement or construction of community infrastructure.
• Meets community need: supports activities and services needed by local communities.
• Increases community participation: encourages participation in activities or services needed by a
broad section of the community.
• Organisation's capacity: the applicant's capacity to deliver the project on time and within scope.
Applications must be made online at www.communitybuildingpartnership.nsw.gov.au by by 5pm, Wednesday 9 August 2017.
Last year I facilitated 250,000 of funding for local community and sports groups, delivering over $1.5 million since my election. If your organisation is thinking of applying for a grant this year, please contact my office at email@example.com for advice and support.