Support Farms Not Coal!
The Greens believe good agricultural land and important water resources, whether in the Liverpool Plains or elsewhere in Australia, should be protected from coal and coal seam gas mining.
These fertile farmlands are a national asset that we have a duty to protect for future generations.
It’s no coincidence that the mining lobby has delivered millions in political donations to the Liberal, National & Labor parties and politicians are failing to protect our land and water.
Join us to tell the Premier to protect our food bowl.
Please protect the fertile agricultural land and water resources of the Liverpool Plains from new coal mines.
NSW should invest in clean renewable energy and phase out coal.
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- Win on Sirius sell-off
- The case for electric buses
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Standing up against overdevelopment
- WestConnex Stage 3a
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- Vote for a ferry for West Balmain
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail