Petition: keeping local fire stations open
Keep our local fire stations open
To NSW premier Barry O'Farrell
A lack of funding has resulted in fire stations in Leichhardt, Balmain and Glebe being forced to close temporarily due to staff shortages.
Local station closures lead to longer response times and lack of local understanding, compromising the ability of fire fighters to properly protect our community.
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Community Building Partnership Program 2018
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- Save Dawn Fraser Baths
- Govt abandons White Bay noise protections
- Inner West Cycling Roundtable
- A Ferry for West Balmain
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail