WestConnex Stage 3a Public Meeting
The government has recently released the tunnel route for WestConnex Stage 3a. Homes which sit within the identified ‘zone of influence’ of the proposed tunnel route in Leichhardt, Annandale and Camperdown may be impacted.
I'm concerned that:
- The government will compulsorily acquire land beneath properties in the area without offering compensation or an appeals process.
- The shallow depth of tunnels increases the risk of serious, permanent damage to homes as well as ground noise and vibration.
- The current proposal ignores the recent experience of residents in Strathfield, Concord and Homebush who have seen huge cracks form through their homes as contractors burrow to build the M4 East.
It's appalling that local residents haven’t been properly consulted through this process.
Join me at a public meeting to hear about how this tunneling will impact you and what you can do.
13 Marion St
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
Google map and directions
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- March for our future
- WestConnex Stage 3a
- Inner West Community Energy
- Parliamentary Inquiry Recommendations expose WestConnex debacle
- The case for electric buses
- $16,000 solar grant for Forest Lodge Public
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A Ferry for West Balmain
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail