Western Harbour Tunnel Public Meeting
You may be aware that the government is in the planning stage of a project to build a 'Western Harbour Tunnel' from Rozelle, under the Balmain peninsula and the harbour to link to the Gore Hill and Warringah roads. Test drilling rigs are already active in the harbour.
We are concerned about the possible location of an unfiltered exhaust stack on the route, similar to the proposed stacks for WestConnex in the Rozelle rail yards and at the end of the Iron Cove Bridge.
I will be holding a public meeting in Balmain Town Hall in order to better inform local people about the details we have on the tunnel so far, as well as to seek feedback from the local community. I hope to see you there.
370 Darling St
Balmain, NSW 2041
Google map and directions
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- The case for electric buses
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- Parliamentary Inquiry Recommendations expose WestConnex debacle
- $16,000 solar grant for Forest Lodge Public
- Inner West Community Energy
- March for our future
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A Ferry for West Balmain
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail