White Bay Public Meeting
Recently the Sydney Morning Herald revealed a secret government proposal to turn White Bay into a huge construction site and dumping ground for toxic sludge from their Western Harbour Tunnel project.
Leaked government documents have revealed White Bay will be used for:
- A casting plant to fabricate the large concrete sections used in the undersea tunnels; and
- A dumping ground for toxic sediment to be dredged from the harbour.
I’ll be holding a public meeting to discuss the government’s plan, what’s at stake for local residents and our environment and what you can do. I’ll also cover the White Bay power station and Glebe Island cement facility.
Balmain Town Hall is wheelchair accessible.
370 Darling St
Balmain, NSW 2041
Google map and directions
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- The case for electric buses
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- Parliamentary Inquiry Recommendations expose WestConnex debacle
- $16,000 solar grant for Forest Lodge Public
- Inner West Community Energy
- March for our future
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A Ferry for West Balmain
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail