White Bay Public Meeting
Recently the Sydney Morning Herald revealed a secret government proposal to turn White Bay into a huge construction site and dumping ground for toxic sludge from their Western Harbour Tunnel project.
Leaked government documents have revealed White Bay will be used for:
- A casting plant to fabricate the large concrete sections used in the undersea tunnels; and
- A dumping ground for toxic sediment to be dredged from the harbour.
I’ll be holding a public meeting to discuss the government’s plan, what’s at stake for local residents and our environment and what you can do. I’ll also cover the White Bay power station and Glebe Island cement facility.
Balmain Town Hall is wheelchair accessible.
370 Darling St
Balmain, NSW 2041
Google map and directions
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- Win on Sirius sell-off
- The case for electric buses
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Standing up against overdevelopment
- WestConnex Stage 3a
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- Vote for a ferry for West Balmain
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail