Save Marion Street Heritage Cottages
Help save a vital part of Leichhardt's cultural history.
Dear Inner West Council,
Please put a stop to the planned demolition of the heritage and culturally significant cottages at 9 and 11 Marion Street Leichhardt.
These beautiful heritage cottages have stood on Marion Street for over 100 years and are a vital part of history for the Inner West.
Please use these cottages to help house those in need or provide creative space for local artists, not for more car parking which will only lead to more cars on the road and more congestion.
If you demolish these cottages you will also be destroying a piece of indigenous culture and the work of indigenous street artist, Blak Douglas. This is unacceptable.
Please stop ignoring the wishes of the community you represent and save the Marion Street Heritage Cottages now.
- Inner West Aircraft Noise
- The case for electric buses
- Support new anti-corruption laws
- $16,000 solar grant for Forest Lodge Public
- Inner West Community Energy
- March for our future
- Stop the Western Harbour Tunnel
- Electric Buses for Sydney
- A Ferry for West Balmain
- RESTORE FUNDING TO ICAC
- Ferries at Glebe and Annandale
- Get on board Light Rail